The infamous Claw Machine will be retuning to World War Brick in 2017. This time we’ve filled it with all unique mining misprints, BrickArms crates and other oddities. Try your luck at World War Brick Anaheim for the price of just one raffle ticket. Proceeds benefit our designated charity Pets for Vets.
We are going to build three new panels in our military heroes themed mosaic for World War Brick . This year’s mosaics will be:
- John F. Kennedy
- Lyudmila Pavlichenko
- Anthony McAullife
Must be a Weekend Pass holder to participate. See the Weekend Pass Page for times and location information.
This is a test build of one of four different World War Brick 2017 event kits. These models are compatible with the Micro Brick Battle tournament we host every year. We’re also pleased to announce the new expanded rule book will also be available at WWB 2017. This will have updated (simplified) tabletop game play rules and building instructions for more than 40 World War II-era micro tanks from seven different countries! Weekend Pass holders will get one game piece kit and a copy of the book inside their goodie bags!
This year’s T-shirt quilt is starting to come together and will be one of many awesome exclusive and rare items to be put on the auction bloc Saturday night at World War Brick. This year we have chosen Pets for Vets as the benefit charity we’re donating proceeds from the auction and raffles. A Weekend Pass is required to participate in the auction, so make sure you have yours today!
Check out these prototype micro tanks that will be our event kits for World War Brick 2017! These are all going to be exclusive to our WWB event, and will be used for our new and improved Micro Brick Battle game! Have you picked up your tickets yet? There is still time! Order them here!
World War Brick is coming up incredibly quick! We are starting a push of new information on events that will be held throughout the weekend at WWB. If you have not picked up your tickets, quickly get them while they are on a discount through our website by clicking here. Keep in mind that the closer it gets to WWB taking place, the higher the price goes.
This gallery contains 14 photos.
Here is a gallery of MOCs (My Own Creations) taken at World War Brick Minneapolis, during Lando’s photography Workshop. We will post a similar gallery of MOCs after World War Brick Hartford. (click image to see full gallery)
World War Brick Hartford is happening on July 22-24 at the Radisson Hotel Cromwell, just outside Hartford Connecticut. We are a family-friendly gathering of LEGO® fans who enjoy building and sharing our historic and military models. World War Brick has been happening since 2011 and is organized by Brickmania LLC, the first name in custom military building kits for the LEGO enthusiasts, with special help from our sponsors BrickArms and GI Brick.
For the general public:
We open our doors on Saturday and Sunday for a public exhibition, show off the great creations gathered at World War Brick. Heres what to expect during public hours At World War Brick Hartford:
You will see some unbelievably awesome creations made from LEGO bricks including these massive show-stoppers:
- A 26 foot long model of the battleship USS Missouri, as she appeared in Tokyo Bay for the surrender ceremony that ended World War II. It features hundreds of custom made U.S. Navy and Imperial Japanese Army minifigures. It is escorted by an equally impressive model of the destroyer USS Nicholas, which accompanied the Missouri into Tokyo Bay.
- A massive diorama of the US Landings at Omaha Beach, Normandy, France on D-Day +1. This 120 square foot diorama features a massive landing ship, measuring over 10 feet long, plus German bunkers, dozens of vehicles, and hundreds of custom minifigures.
- Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate just following the Soviet capture of city and the Allied defeat of Nazi Germany.
- Many, many more dioramas, vehicles and custom minifigures. Bring your camera, because you won’t possibly be able to remember it all!
There are also fun games for the public to raise money for Wounded Warrior Project:
- World War BINGO: A $1 donation gets you a card and a chance to win awesome prizes
- Prize Wheel: $1 donations lets you spin the wheel for cool prizes. Every spin is a winner but the best prizes go to the luckiest players
- Enter the raffle to win the best prizes of the day!
You will be able to spectate at the game tournaments, group builds, and building and customization workshops that happen during World War Brick.
You will also have access to exclusive deals on products from Brickmania, BrickArms and GI Brick
Public Tickets are available for Saturday and Sunday, July 23rd and 24th for purchase at the door for just $10 (kids 4 and under free). Avoid the lines by reserving your tickets today (ddvance ticket holders will be allowed inside the event up to 30 minutes prior to the official opening time)
For the hardcore fanatics:
We offer a Weekend Pass, which is an all access ticket to World War Brick, including a full extra day of programing on Friday. The Weekend Pass gets you the following:
- The ability to bring your MOCs (My Own Creation) to display at World War Brick and be eligible for MOC awards
- A Goodie Bag that includes a World War Brick T-shirt, event kit, water bottle and other great swag from the event sponsors
- Ability to participate in the game tournaments (Micro Tank Battle, Robo Tanks and Brickmania Chess), BrickWars games, and daily group builds.
- Friday night presentation by BrickArms founder Will Chapman
- A seat at the Saturday night Wounded Warrior benefit auction featuring rare items from BrickArms and Brickmania
- The chance to mingle with some of the best builders from across the country
- First crack at new and and exclusive products released at WWB
There are still a few Weekend Passes available. Cost is $75 in advance or $100 at the door.