World War Brick 2014 Weekend Passes Now Available
We are now ready to start accepting requests for Weekend Passes for World War Brick 2014. The Weekend Pass will give you access to all World War Brick activities from June 20-22nd.
A weekend pass gets you the following:
- Access to all official World War Brick activities happening 9am-9pm Friday and Saturday, and 9am to 7pm Sunday evening.
- Space to display your MOCs (MOC=My Own Creation) and participate in collaborative displays.
- First crack at all all the stuff for sale, including new releases and event exclusives.
- Dinner served Friday and Saturday evenings + unlimited ramen buffet throughout the event.
- 10% off items at the World War Brick store during the non-public times.
- Goodie bag including an exclusive event kit, T-shirt, freebies and more.
Weekend pass purchasers must be 15 years of age or accompanied by an parent or guardian with their own weekend pass.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS:
- Price before January 1, 2014 = $40
- Price January 1 – March 31, 2014 = $50
- Price after March 31 = $60
Hotel Room Information:
We have again chosen the Ramada Plaza Minneapolis as the official Hotel of World War Brick Located just north of Downtown Minneapolis on Interstate 35W and a few minutes from the Brickmania Toyworks.
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
1330 Industrial Blvd NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Discount Room Rate
We have procured a discount nightly rate of $95 per double occupancy room for stays between June 19 and June 24th. To get the discount rate, make your reservations with the hotel directly at 612-331-1900 or through the Ramada’s toll free number: 877-774-4315. Let them know you are a part of the World War Brick group. Cutoff date for the discount room rate is June 5, 2014 at 5pm or whenever the hotel is completely booked.
For those not who do not wish to commit the Weekend Pass, we are also offering advance tickets for the Public Exhibit.
Public hours are 10am to 4pm June 21 and 22. Ticket is valid for admission to one day only. There will be a special express entrance set up for advanced ticket holders. You will not receive a physical ticket in the mail. If you bring your receipt it will help speed up the entrance time.
Advance ticket holders will be allowed inside the event up to 30 minutes prior to the official opening time.
Is this just a ticket for 1 person?
A Weekend Pass is an all-access pass for all of the activities for the entire weekend. This is different from a public pass that just gets you access to the short public sessions on Saturday and Sunday.