World War Brick is a gathering of hobbyists and fans dedicated to modeling historical and military-related scenes, vehicles, and weaponry using LEGO® brand bricks. The Weekend Pass is your all-access ticket to all the action at World War Brick 2013.
The Weekend Pass gets you the following:
- Access to all official World War Brick activities happening 9am-9pm Friday and Saturday, and 9am to 7pm Sunday evening.
- Space to display your MOCs (MOC=My Own Creation) and participate in collaborative displays.
- First crack at all all the stuff for sale, including new releases and event exclusives.
- All-you-can-eat ramen noodle buffet throughout the event, with “real food” provided Friday and Saturday at dinnertime.
- Goodie bag including an exclusive event T-shirt, event kit, exclusive items from our sponsors and more (you must be registered with a weekend pass by June 1st to receive the free T-shirt)
- A 10% discount on all items purchased at World War Brick!
Weekend Pass purchasers must be 15 years of age or accompanied by an parent or guardian with their own weekend pass. The price for a weekend pass is $50 if purchased by April 1, 2013, after April 1st, weekend pass will be $60. There will be a limited number of Weekend Passes issued.
Order your Weekend Passes HERE
If you do not wish to attend the full World War Brick gathering, you can see the exhibits and make purchases during one the public hours. These are 10am-4pm Saturday and Sunday only. Admission costs $5 per person. Children four and under are free. Discounted tickets for the general public will be for sale starting in April.