Today is the last day to pre-register a Weekend Pass for World War Brick Anaheim. We don’t have many Weekend Passes left and we will probably sell out. If we don’t sell out today, we’ll allow registration at the door, but we’re going to charge $100 and can’t guarantee we’ll have a T-shirt in your size.
Why get a Weekend Pass?
The Weekend Pass is the all-access ticket to the full weekend of activities and includes the coveted Goodie Bag, worth well more than the ticket price alone. A weekend Pass gets you the following:
- Exclusive access to games, activities and workshops throughout the weekend led by some of the most influential builders and customizers in the LEGO military building community.
- Access to Wounded Warrior Project benefit action on Saturday night, plus premium raffle drawings all weekend long. Auction and raffle items include super-exclusive items donated by Brickmania, BrickArms and our other sponsors. Attendees receive raffle tickets for participating in activities and additional raffle tickets can be purchased (all proceeds go to the WWP). Last year we raised over $5500 and this year we’re aiming to blow that figure out of the water!
- A Goodie Bag containing a cornucopia of awesomeness from the event sponsors including a WWB Anaheim T-shirt, exclusive event kit designed by Brickmania and BrickArms (A $100+ retail value alone!), event program and cool gifts from our sponsors.
- The chance to rub elbows with your peers and display your MOCs (My Own Creations) to the world.
- You will be the first to see exciting new products from our sponsors, including new releases and exclusive items.
If that’s not convincing enough, how about this fact: A poll of previous WWB attendees shows that 96% believe the Weekend Pass to be an exceptional value for the money. Already, more than half of the attendees of last year’s WWB Minneapolis have already registered for events in 2015. People who attended WWB tend to come back year after year. We make it our job to create an event that people enjoy and the numbers prove we are doing it well.