We are pleased to announce that there will be no less than two World War Brick events in 2015:
World War Brick Anaheim, CA - February 13-15:
We will be hosting our first-ever West Coast event at the Embassy Suites Anaheim South. It will follow the same format as our other World War Brick events: Activities for Weekend Pass holders will happen all day Friday through Sunday, with a six-hour public window on Saturday and Sunday only. Weekend Passes will cost $75 and single-day Public Tickets are $10. Of course we will offer a discount spread for people who buy their passes early. For your convenience, we are encouraging guests to stay at the Embassy Suites a have secured a discounted room rate if you book HERE.
Brickmania on Tour:
As part of our preparations for World War Brick Anaheim, the Brickmania team will be driving from Minnesota to California with several of our large displays. We will make stops in four cities on each direction of our trip and set up one-day-only displays to help offset our travel costs. Entrance fee to the following dates will be $5.00 per person, Family of 4 or more $20.00 maximum in return you will receive a coupon for $5.00 off a $50.00 purchase either that day or through our web store. Only one coupon per purchase can not be combined. Here is the schedule of stops we’re planning to make (TBD):
- Kansas City – VFW Post 1000, 1002 E. US Highway 24, Independence, MO on Sunday, February 8, 2015
- Oklahoma City, OK – American Legion Post 73, 500 SE 24th, Del City, OK on Monday, February 9
- Albuquerque, NM – VFW Post 41, 2011 Girard Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM on Tuesday, February 10
- Flagstaff, AZ – American Legion Post #3, 204 W. Birch Ave., Flagstaff, AZ on Wednesday, February 11
- Las Vegas, NV – TBD Tuesday, February 17
- Provo, UT – Elks Lodge No. 849, 1000 South University Ave, Provo, UT on Wednesday, February 18
- Denver, CO – VFW Post 2461, 1350 South Broadway Blvd. Denver, CO on Thursday, February 19
- Omaha, NE – VFW Post 2503, 8904 Military Rd, Omaha, NE on Friday, February 20 and Saturday February 21st
World War Brick – Minneapolis, MN: June 19-21:
At Brickmania Toyworks, which is a gallery space located in a former WW2-era armaments factory in Northeast Minneapolis and is currently the world headquarters of Brickmania Custom Kits. Weekend Passes will cost $75 and single-day Public Tickets are $10. Of course we will offer a discount spread for people who buy their passes early.
World War Brick 2014 Visitors Survey
Did you attend WWB 2014? If so we’d like your feedback to help make the next events better. Please follow THIS LINK to complete the survey.